Nordic information day and brokerage event
We have the pleasure of inviting you to a Nordic Horizon 2020 Secure Societies Brokerage Event in Stockholm.
The aim of the event is to facilitate networking among Nordic actors towards European consortia and project proposals for funding in the Secure Societies programme. We therefore invite Nordic applicants eligible for Horizon 2020 funding to participate in an information day and brokerage event on Nov 7th 2018.
At the event you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Get information on the upcoming calls in Horizon 2020 Secure societies.
- Present your innovative project idea, or your competence in relation to a call
- Meet potential partners from other Nordic countries and start building your consortium
We especially welcome representatives from security research end-user organisations such as police, coast guard, rescue services, etc. whom are encouraged to join the research projects and influence the development of future solutions to their problems.
Representatives from large companies, small and medium sized enterprises, universities, research organisations, public sector as well as NGOs are of course also welcome.
The event is divided into three main sessions:
- A plenary information session with speakers from the Swedish Government Offices, the EU Commission, the ARCSAR Nordic Network Project and the SEREN4 network for Horizon 2020 National Contact Points.
- A workshop session with focus on individual sub-calls or topics facilitated by Horizon 2020 NCPs and opportunities for discussion on calls, project idea or competence pitching and consortium building. See Signing up for how to register for a presentation slot.
- A matchmaking session where participants can book meetings (15 minutes) with each other and discuss possible cooperation and partnerships. See Signing up for information about booking meetings.
(Photo Credits: Björn Olin/Folio/imagebank.sweden.se)